Sven the Ikea Guy Sven the Ikea Guy

Draw a set of lines, stylise it, make it look Scandinavian, slap a Scandinavian title. That's it. It's bare minimum! Some points for having a heart however to make this!

cjbouchermedia responds:

Thank you, it was based off a comic I made (link in the description) which didn't have any movement going on, hence the lack of animation.

Therapy Room Therapy Room

I'll be an idiot not to notice the style!

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

That's really great! Drawing the characters in a way that it doesn't look exactly like the actual Simpsons characters and they still somehow match their real counterparts.

♨☏ ⓌhIte Ⓝoi$e.ⓔXe ☏♨ ♨☏ ⓌhIte Ⓝoi$e.ⓔXe ☏♨

"What's that glitch looking title on front page?, Let me see if it's real by clicking on it or I'll report the problem, if any to admin if it's fake or a website glitch to try to boost my creditably around here".. *click*... that's how I found this video! Good video!

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

The robotic yuppies got married!!! :)

Sketchey: Sonic Games Sketchey: Sonic Games

Hahaha! Even the Sonic logo in the background looks like he knew what this movie was meant to be about!

Another Man's Treasure Another Man's Treasure

This is fantastic. What I could of wanted more off, the scenes where the characters stand still, could of had some extra animation of them breathing or moving slowly in curiosity because they sometimes look weird standing still but that's just a little desire of mine to make this more fulfilling.

NostheMerc responds:

I completely agree. I only colored half of the frames I had penciled. What was excluded had more secondary animation and atmosphere building. There's literally a box of ~500 sheets of paper in storage waiting to get shading.

Quest of Bluefire-6-I'm Walkin into Spiderwebs! Quest of Bluefire-6-I'm Walkin into Spiderwebs!

Good standout character designs however could use some animation somewhere.

His Bum His Bum

Makes me wonder what enemies and villains are going to be a good match for the lead character! I would imagine the female version of the title character. Like how Supergirl was made from Superman!

Cracked Out Seinfeld Cracked Out Seinfeld

Not the reboot I was expecting but funny!