Sketchey: Sonic Games Sketchey: Sonic Games

Hahaha! Even the Sonic logo in the background looks like he knew what this movie was meant to be about!

Another Man's Treasure Another Man's Treasure

This is fantastic. What I could of wanted more off, the scenes where the characters stand still, could of had some extra animation of them breathing or moving slowly in curiosity because they sometimes look weird standing still but that's just a little desire of mine to make this more fulfilling.

NostheMerc responds:

I completely agree. I only colored half of the frames I had penciled. What was excluded had more secondary animation and atmosphere building. There's literally a box of ~500 sheets of paper in storage waiting to get shading.

Quest of Bluefire-6-I'm Walkin into Spiderwebs! Quest of Bluefire-6-I'm Walkin into Spiderwebs!

Good standout character designs however could use some animation somewhere.

His Bum His Bum

Makes me wonder what enemies and villains are going to be a good match for the lead character! I would imagine the female version of the title character. Like how Supergirl was made from Superman!

Cracked Out Seinfeld Cracked Out Seinfeld

Not the reboot I was expecting but funny!

How To- Chocolate Bunnies How To- Chocolate Bunnies

Deleted scene from Watership Down!

Anime Girl Toilet Adventure Anime Girl Toilet Adventure

It's decent animation at least! Make some original models for your next movie in the future. I would gladly make a model of shit if it's going to be your next movie. No joke! It's quite easy to make.

travel on the garden. travel on the garden.

Needs more grass!

Twilight's Nightmare Twilight's Nightmare

Oh yeah! Throw the wannabe purple thing down there! *sarcasm*

The Rogue Charizard The Rogue Charizard

Nice to see Charizard being more of a bad killer mofo! The creators of the original Pokemon shows clearly need some of this to be placed into their scenes.

Zalfurius responds: