View Profile ultraemo

All 61 Movie Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Edd shy as always!

Betty White? Who is that? *Checks on Wikipedia*. Ahh, okay, yeah that's funny!

Why was there a 3D rendered microphone on stand-by when he was holding a microphone for?

I just had to watch, I've been tuning in the drama of the pizza chain for a very very long time.

The good, Original models, a story, some style within the models and settings with some animation here and there.

The negative: The movie is just too weird. Animation seems to basic, really long and the most bizarre feature from this movie, the movie is presented in a perfect square! Not widescreen or even the old 4:3 ratio. A perfect square.

RedSoul92 responds:

Thanks for the feedback, yeah I'm doing some experimentation with aspect ratio

I thought how ugly the dog was more then enough but I never expected the other animated actions. Really over the top and it fits.

Charming but short but maybe that's a good thing.

larrynachos responds:

This animation is dogshit and you know it 😂

Oh, that "rules of engagement"! Yeah, that was good!

Nice. One of the clips somewhat stole the show early in my opinion. Somewhat knew they wanted to take the spotlight with how graphic it went. Feel like that ruined the entire segment.

I couldn't help notice the gritty concrete texture. I thought those really gave scenes the detail they deserve.

Only downside for myself is that it's in mono-chromed, feels like the movie gets away with it. Seen it all before but that's just an opinion of mine.

Gerkinman responds:

Ah man, this animation is an old one but I still quite like it in a lot of ways. Maybe I will be able to go back and expand on it some day.

29, Male