View Profile ultraemo

All 61 Movie Reviews

25 w/ Responses

Good movie. Aged well!

Belongs here indeed!

I was wondering why some of the ideas felt a bit out-dated... it was made in 2014! It think the quality of animation fused with the jokes does hold up. I think you should go the full hog with diversity to include penguins, martians and robots if you ever want to go down that route in your next video!

It was hard to tell if the characters eyes were beady or not. The bright light blended the eyes and body making it out like the characters eyes were small and beady. That was my first impression of the character. Didn't get so much in the way. I still enjoyed the animation.

The animation is amazing. The camera could have zoomed in alittle bit after a few seconds since the animation is the show. Everyone already knows it's an Gameboy, so the text print could have been cropped off. Don't really need it after knowing what the device is.

DenXVII responds:

You're right.
Maybe I'll post the animation seperately to be seen better.

Urgh, we already have something like that, it's called Monsters, Inc.

A Classic.

Every piece worked so well!

You could have made the brick look more better by having more geometric shapes rendering into it to match the hand drawn part of the animation. It's a shame because it doesn't fit with the hand drawn moments.

Nice, lives up to movie title. Too long for one sitting however!

29, Male