MArio - BAd Trip MArio - BAd Trip

A Classic.

SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer SANIC Farces Alternate Trailer

Every piece worked so well!

A Brick Plays Baseball A Brick Plays Baseball

You could have made the brick look more better by having more geometric shapes rendering into it to match the hand drawn part of the animation. It's a shame because it doesn't fit with the hand drawn moments.

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

Nice, lives up to movie title. Too long for one sitting however!

Quest of Bluefire-17-The Mysterious Stoner! Quest of Bluefire-17-The Mysterious Stoner!

So much talking. So little body movement, scene after scene after scene. Gets predictable watching afterwards. May aswell been a Podcast!

I have no problems with it's looks like it used in "MS Paint". I use Paint.net myself and turn the anti-aliasing off to put out that MS Paint feel until I'm done with it.

Sven the Ikea Guy Sven the Ikea Guy

Draw a set of lines, stylise it, make it look Scandinavian, slap a Scandinavian title. That's it. It's bare minimum! Some points for having a heart however to make this!

charliemakescartoons responds:

Thank you, it was based off a comic I made (link in the description) which didn't have any movement going on, hence the lack of animation.

Therapy Room Therapy Room

I'll be an idiot not to notice the style!

BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

That's really great! Drawing the characters in a way that it doesn't look exactly like the actual Simpsons characters and they still somehow match their real counterparts.

♨☏ ⓌhIte Ⓝoi$e.ⓔXe ☏♨ ♨☏ ⓌhIte Ⓝoi$e.ⓔXe ☏♨

"What's that glitch looking title on front page?, Let me see if it's real by clicking on it or I'll report the problem, if any to admin if it's fake or a website glitch to try to boost my creditably around here".. *click*... that's how I found this video! Good video!

Saten & Jezus Saten & Jezus

The robotic yuppies got married!!! :)